Skip to main content

bAnGaLoRe......Sm StRiNgS aTtAcHeD


I have remarkable feelings for my sweetest friends. Friends are my treasure since school days. But there are some friends whom I can admire a lot and I will remember them throughout my life. That is why I had gone to Bangalore, where jugal, srikant, roshan resides. Journey to Bangalore was not easy for me. I came to Daman, from there I did pick bus to Pune and from there I came to Bangalore. Finally I came to my friend’s room. As expected they were very happy.

1ST DAY IN BANGALORE 

Actually we were panchu pandavs (five pandavs from the Mahabharata) during our school days. Jugal, srikant, roshan, Sameer and I were the panchu pandavs. In that day we four friends were present, but Sameer was not there, so we did make a call to him and talked for 2 hours. Then srikant did go for his class. I did take a nap for some time with rest of my friends.
After that srikant came from his class, and as expected, he called me and did ask me for drink. We all did agree with him except jugal. He has left drinking since June. And the reason behind this is, he has become health-centric. We did bring 5 TB strong beers to room and drunk. The joy was remarkable. We were drinking beer after a long interval of time. The beers made us somewhat different. Then we thought to go to a bar for more drink.
It was exact 7 pm. We did enter inside the Bhagini roof top bar and took our place. We ordered a full blender’s pride bottle with a sprite and chicken kebab. The evening was going to be awesome. After the two pegs we all roshan, srikant, jugal and I started to recollect about the past and that is about our institute…. INKS. We did recollect many funny moments. The full Blender’s pride got over. The intensity of alcohol had made me somewhat different as well as my friends. We did take some foods from hotel. Then the second phase of our get together did start inside our room and it was some talking with my friends. We discussed a lot about our past eras and our doings. Those made us feel heaven. The intensity of alcohol as well as the night was increasing proportionately. Suddenly an amazing thinking came into Jugal’s mind. He asked all of us to dance. It was a crazy thing. But the alcohol has its own craziness. It made us to dance. We did dance. After drinking the room was like the dance floor of Dance India Dance. The beers, then the Blender’s pride and in the end the dance made us very much out of control. After that we all thought, time has come to go to bed. So we moved ourselves to bed. Among all I was totally out of control. I was not in a condition even to go to bed. While going towards bed I fell down several times. Finally rest three (Jugal, Srikant and Roshan) took me and threw me in the bed. Then they also went to their respective beds.

2ND DAY IN BANGLORE


I got up from bed at 1 pm next day. The hang over due to alcohol of last night was horrible. My head was paining like hell. I did light a cigarette and sat on a sofa. All were sleeping till that time. Suddenly my heart told me……

Hey Soumya!!!!! Won’t you meet aRcHaNa!!!!!!! (The special and sweet persona of my life)
Go and meet her for once.
Everyone knows you have come so far to meet her.
So don’t make you fool and go for that.

This thing made me cognizant, and suddenly I got rid of hang over. I abruptly called her. She received the call.

Hey!! aRcHaNa……. (me)
Soumya here. I am in Bangalore, can I meet with you???? 
 Sooo……. you are in Bangalore!!!(aRcHaNa)
Yes. (me)
Yaaa, we can meet. (aRcHaNa)
Then tell me at what time and where I can meet you?(me)
Anytime is fine for me. But you have to come to Marathalli. (aRcHaNa)
Ok, then fine I will come there at 5 pm. (me)
Ok…………….. (aRcHaNa)

Her approval towards my requirement was a flight of fancy for me. But I became happy. After telling my friends about this, I went for a heavy bathe. It was heavy because I did bathe myself as if I was like Tom Hanks in the movie Cast Away. Then I prepared myself to meet her. Around 5:30 I met her. I saw her for some time, but truly I had lost in thought and in her beauty. She came to me, and approached her hand towards me. I hand shacked with her. I saw her after 6 long years. And you can deem how I was feeling! It was something incomparable. My heart did skip thousand beats and body froze.

What happened? (aRcHaNa)
Am I looking too fat or too ugly????
Naa…. Thing is not that. (me)
Actually I had lost somewhere.
Where???? (aRcHaNa)
Leave that. (me)
And one thing you are looking somewhat faaaatt………….
Hmm…. I know that. (aRcHaNa)
But truly you are looking much more beautiful. (me)
Really??? I had not known that. (aRcHaNa)
Thanks for the awareness.
So do you have any work here?
No……. (me)
Then? (aRcHaNa)
I have not come to Bangalore since 1 year and met with my friends. That is why I have come. (me)
And another thing is, I came to know that Bangalore has become special due to some personalities  like you. So I came here.
Ohhh…….. (aRcHaNa)
How did you know that I am in Bangalore, though we had not any contact???
Haaaa……….. Actually people were saying that this world is too big, but it is too short, and the social networks have made it much shorter. (me)
You have not changed Soumya………. (aRcHaNa)
Hmm……  (me)
Some special things have not given me a chance to change myself………..
And what about you, how are you???
Shall we talk here by standing only Orr??? (aRcHaNa)
Ohhh……. Sorry…………. (me)
Let’s go somewhere………………. (aRcHaNa)
Okkk……….. (me)

Then we went to a bakery shop. It was good. A nice interior was giving it a nice look. We ordered some pastries. This is the thing (pastry) I can eat 24*7. I am Mad for it. We sat there for 1 and half hours and talked some general things. Those were about our work, recent incidents, etc, etc……………..
Then we did decide to leave the place as the owner had seen us empty handed and empty mouth for several times. Then we walked around the main road.  I had not any certain place in my mind to take her. I was just walking. Then she guided me towards some place. It was the road towards her home. In between this we did go to a temple and worshiped there for some time. After that we again did start to walk. By walking only we did reach near her home. There we did decide to talk for sometime by standing at a place nearer to her home. It was about 8pm. The conversation did start. Till that time in our conversation the recent activities were there. But here the situation did change somehow.  Suddenly we did start to talk about the past. Truly speaking I had gone to meet her for two reasons. One and the foremost thing were to see her, and the second one was to discuss something about our past, which had a great affect for our coming future. First she did remind me about her doings, my doings in the past. And that was………….

What happened? (aRcHaNa)
Nothing….. (me)
Say something…………….. (aRcHaNa)
What…………. (me)
I have nothing in my mind to tell……………. (me)

Actually I had a lot of things to tell her. If anybody says NOTHING………. then in real sense it means EVERYTHING….. And I CAN NOT UTTER THE THINGS SO YOU PLZ KNOW THE THING=NOTHING.  I was not telling her anything. Because I had known that she had stepped into a new life, where she has lots of thing to do. So if I will tell anything about me, about the past, then it may be useless. So I remained silent by giving a surprise to my heart.
It was scolding me………. and was telling me………..

Really you are a nasty Soumya…………..
You are an a@#h@#e.......
You have come here to talk with her. Don’t forget you have travelled 1500 plus kms to talk with her only.
So why are you remaining silent Soumya!!!
Tell her what you want………….
Hey………… stop. I won’t say anything which will give her useless headache. (me)

Then I thought a lot for some time. She was asking me to tell something. At last I did decide to tell her something…..

Actually till that time I had a hope that we will meet one day. Some extraordinary thing will happen. But when reality came against my dream, I did decide it’s the time to do the right thing. It is useless to have some gibberish dream. It’s the time to give up. So I abruptly I uttered….

Archana!! I want to tell you something……….
Hmm……. Tell. (aRcHaNa)
I know it has too late. And you are in a new life completely. (me)
So it is not good to say anything about me or my love…………
I know it is impossible for me to get you now. So I have decided not to think about you. I have to stop this thing now only. Otherwise it will be a big problem for me and you also in future. So I am going far away from you. And you… live happily in your life……………
I don’t want to mess your life and your future.
Really Soumya! I did mess all the things. (aRcHaNa)
How cute that time was! Some misunderstanding screwed all the things.
I am really a very bad girl. What I was doing I don’t know.
Hmm………… don’t recall the past aRcHaNa……… (me)
Just leave all the things and focus on your future.
You were not in my fortune that is why I could not get you. Someone may be there for you much better than me. That is the thing only. I have made myself aware about this. So don’t worry about me.
 How complicated I had made our life. For me only all the things happened. (aRcHaNa)
No aRcHaNa, thing is not like that. We two had some faults. But this is not the time to discuss about the faults. So just leave that. (me)
Then what about you? (aRcHaNa)
What about me????? (me)
I will remain as usual. I have spent 4 hours without you. Rest also I want to manage. I have lots of things to cherish my life. So don’t think about me…
Things will not be as simple as you are telling Soumya. (aRcHaNa)
Ya I know that, but I will manage………….. (me)
Think practically Soumya……… (aRcHaNa)
I know you will remain like this only. And I don’t want these things.
I have given you lot of aches. I have hurt you much.
And another thing I want to tell you.
What???
Soumya! I have decided to marry someone, and you know who the guy is. I have not any other option Soumya……………..
I have to. I cannot do anything for you, and I have told this to my parents also.
So sorrrrry……………….
Hey……. Don’t be sorry and just leave those things Na………… (me)
Think about your life only……….
And you have taken a good decision……….so just go with it.

In the mean time a phone call came and that was from the guy with whom she is going to marry. She did attend the call and started to talk. I was standing aside. I was little bit aware about the call. And after talking she came to me.
Silent did capture both of us for some time. Suddenly she uttered…..

Soumya! see, still I am hurting you….. (aRcHaNa)
Means??? (me)
See, you are standing in front of me, and I am talking with him. How ridiculous I am.
I can know, what is going through your mind Soumya!
Naa…… I am not thinking about that aRcHaNa…….. (me)
That is your life. And you have to do the things accordingly.
Why will I think you wrong for this?
So don’t think about me, and carry on your work.

 Then she started crying……… and did tell about her faults. But I was not in a mood to listen about her faults. Because for me she was clean. She had not any fault. I was trying to make her understand, but she was crying. I was willing to make her calm, to console her, to clear her tears, to…………. But…………

I could not…….. (At that time something did oppose me and did ask me not to   do that, and said……. You have decided a very good thing for her future, so don’t do that. Otherwise I know you will again fall in love with her.)

So I did keep a distance.
At that time she came to a normal position somehow, and did put the hardest work for me.

Ok, I will do all the things, but promise me you will remain normal. (aRcHaNa)
You won’t think about me.
 Put your hand on my head and promise me you will live happily and think for your future only……………

And my God………… that was the most impossible thing for me. I hardly live without her.
But I had to………….. as she has already decided to marry someone else, so i have to live..........
So I did think for a while, and promised her to do as per her wish.
Time was going with a rocket speed. It had already 11 pm. But my steps were not moving slightly. I want her to stay there only.
But……………. Soumya’s desire has not fulfilled till now.

At last with a heavy heart I asked her to go to her room and did bid a good bye.
Finally by seeing her for some more time I did apart. And her moving made my heart to skip many thousand beats, and my heart chocked.
She left and I came towards my friend’s room. On my way a quarrel occurred between my heart and mind:

What this guy did man? (Heart)
What! He did as per the situation demands…….. (Mind)
But how could he promise her to forget her? It is impossible for him. (Heart)
No…. nothing is impossible man………… (Mind)
You are very delicate, and you have made him like you. (Heart)
But remember, I am too strong. And I will make him strong like me. (Mind)
Your time has over Mr. Heart.
Let me take this guy in my hand. And see how a perfect guy he will be!
Ok. Brother….. Do whatever you want. But please make Soumya normal. (Heart)
I am begging you. I have lost Man……… I could not give him a single bit of happiness.
So you do something mercy with him………
Hmm…….. That is good. You at last knew your fault buddy…….. (Mind)
Yaar……. Why will we fight with each other? Let’s make him good….. (Heart)
OK buddy…………… (Mind)

There was a silent occurred inside my body at last.
 I came to room. My friends were waiting for me to hear some good news from me. But how would a useless, unfortunate guy have told them happy news! I told them everything. It was shocking for them also. But I did behave normal. Since 4 years my friends were telling me that, I am a looser, I am a bloody a@#h#@e,f@#$%r. I have fallen in love with a girl who doesn’t want to be with me. I am spoiling my life. But I was not giving an ear towards their sayings. Because... I had one thing in my mind and that was:
I don’t care anybody’s saying.
I don’t listen a little bit against aRcHaNa.
For me only aRcHaNa matters……..

It was a very sad moment. And we guys celebrate our happy and sad moments with a single thing, and that is alcohol. People say…. It makes us happy and eradicates sorrows. Till this time I have consumed alcohol a lot, but I have not experienced this thing. Because every time I have drunk alcohol it has given me much pain and has brought her HD picture in front of me. Still in that day I drank (Captain Morgan) with my friends heavily. And when weight of my body became lighter I went to bed for a sleep.

3RD DAY IN BANGALORE


On the next day my eyes opened due to a phone call. It was from aRcHaNa. I did receive that………

Hello……… (me)
Hmm……… Hiii (aRcHaNa)
What are you doing?
Nothing just woke up……… (me)
Ok so at what time your bus is? (aRcHaNa)
It will leave by 3.30 pm. (me)
So how will you go there…… (aRcHaNa)
I don’t know may be.... Srikant will go with me…….. (me)
Ok do one thing. (aRcHaNa)
I am coming to Marathalli. So come there n we will have lunch. And after that I will drop you in bus station.
 Hmm….. Come there by brush your teeth.
Okkk…….. (aRcHaNa)
Ok. (me)

Then I woke up all my friends, and told them all the things. it was an euphoric thing for me, she did call me for a lunch.....  That thing was a bit surprise for them and for me also somewhat. This is the girl with whom I did take some vital decisions last night and after 12 hours only I am going to meet her. But who cares for that, when and where aRcHaNa matters!
I did complete all my required tuffs and went to Marathalli. She was there much before me. We did greet each other. I saw her with a Honda activa. She was looking absolutely stunning. She offered me to drive, but I denied that and sat behind her. I did not ride because I was willing to sit behind her. I did want to feel her silk n shine hairs, which were playing according to the direction of wind. I want to feel her dupatta which was moving with the Bangalore breeze continuously... for the last time. And I did enjoy that much and as well as her riding as she was very good at driving with eye-catching cuts.
In this way we did reach at KFC. We did order some eatables and started to talk. In between this our order came and we did start to eat. My watch was running with a jet speed. For the second time I did want the time to stop, but it did not.
After finishing all the work we did come to Marathalli again. Srikant was there with my luggage. I took that from him, bid a good bye and rode the wheel towards bus station with her.
After 30 minutes we did reach at VRL bus station. I abruptly went to the bus for checking my seat. Then I did keep my bag there and came down. She came near the bus after parking her two wheeler.  30 more minutes was there for the bus to leave Bangalore……
She came to me………..
I did start to talk with her.

Hey…. aRcHaNa thanks for everything. (me)
Hmm… (aRcHaNa)
It’s ok. (me)
I think I have done all the work for which I had come here.
So from now on you just concentrate on your life and remain happy always.
Yaa…. I will. (aRcHaNa)

She was telling all the things positively. Still her words made me to think something different. Her words and face were mismatching completely. I thought she was showing it of in front of me. Will I tell her about me for another time? Will I tell her that how much I love her for the last time? Will I request her to come to my life again?
All the things were coming into my mind. But I could not, man……….. I could not.
I thought she has already told me about the above things last night. She has made me aware about her willingness clearly. She has told me about her future, about her marriage already. So it is not good to utter anything now. I remained silent. There only I made up my mind………..
Suddenly she uttered:

Soumya! I did spend some nice moments with you.
I was about to take this line as normal……
She uttered…………
When will we meet again?
Can’t we?

And f@#$ to all the promises, all the happenings and things happened before, and last but not the least all the people in the world……..
Spontaneously I thought to hug her tightly, and will tell her.... yaa……. Archana we will meet again and again…..
No one can apart us………………..
But if thinking comes into play then I (specially) would have done a lot of things beyond everyone’s dream.
And another thing is by thinking we can send people to mars, we can solve thousand unsolved problems, but……… but……….. We cannot change a predefined thing.
For another time I remained silent.
And told her a short sentence…… let’s see.
but truly saying in that let's see many things were there, and those were.....six year's emotions,tears and missing, but as nothing from the above were some solid type material, so they could not make her eyes to see those things. 

Then I bid her a good bye, did wish her a lot and asked her to go. She also did wish me a good journey and left the place. She was going and I as a stand still stone was looking her only. My heart was asking me to go from back and hold her completely and not to leave her for a second. But that was not a shahrukh khan’s movie, but a f@#king a@#h@#E’s true story, so I did let her go and could not do anything.
She went and I came to my seat. The bus did move its wheels. It did take 22 hours to reach Surat from Bangalore. But I did not move an inch from my seat for a second of those 22 hours. It is because of her only. Because I have not felt the missing of her like this time. We have lived apart from each other for many years. We have met, then have parted, again have met and parted. But in that time I had one thing in my mind that we will meet one day. But at this time we really parted as she is going to marry soon, and i have not any option now..... Throughout the journey I was thinking that only. In this fashion I came to my working city…….surat.
This was my Bangalore trip. Too much enjoyment with friends, some memorable times with her and many beat skipping moments…………………………..
In this fashion everything got over. Without her I had not imagined my life.still  i had wanted to live my life with a usual way without her. I have many things of her to cherish my life. But she says: think practically to live. And anybody can say my view of living life is not at all practical. So now I am trying to do as per the situation demands. I know things will not be easy or simple for me. But I have no other option. I am trying to live without thinking about her. Still I want to be in touch with her, it may be in an interval of months, but I want that. So let’s see what happens! Still I can say living without her, without thinking about her is out of the question for me.  But I have to man……………..
And last but not the least is aRcHaNa…… the name will remain with me ever. And if for a second of time I will think about anyone then that will be Arrchhaannaaaaaaaaaa……………
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

hE hD a LoVe StOrY

Again I came with a hair-raising, touchy, tear-jerking love story. Friends! I am assuming you will come across a different type of love story here. And dear….. It’s based upon actuality. Ram, from Kolkata was a guy from a pure Bengali family. After fell to pieces with his first girlfriend, due to the requirement, pressure of family he became bind to marry to a girl living nearby his home. Actually he had not any interest for the marriage, so he had not 100% commitment for the newly wedded girl. But whatever it may be, life goes on. And another thing was there, in his mind. And that was to support his family, mentally and financially. So he did start to look after his so called wife. Slowly slowly they became closer. And their social life went on. And here the main story did begin………………………………………… In a usual way life went on. And after eight months his life took a turn, and that was a razor-sharp turn. The destiny made him to do another shocking work. Ram was running a coaching c

HeArTfElT wOrDs......................

My Dearest Wife, Segments of life do revolutionize and it alters out of the blue. The stuffs you do set to go with, by and large does not materialize. For a variation, for an enhanced prospective it formulates you to step into a pristine way. My way of life, and intend was based on an exclusive thing. The foremost tenet and fuel to my subsistence was analogous from 2004 to 2011. But there some far-reaching things transpired which just wobbled me and rendered me petrified to tackle the most loathsome episode of my life.  When actuality hit me stiffly and I could not move an inch and utter a single thing then at that time I did feel that dream is just an asshole thing.  The break up or whatever people may call it had made me somehow different. I got addicted to such things which say using of it injurious to health. But at that time that was the only best option for me.   I was distracted, unmoved and boring. And that did affect my personal, professional life deeply.  There were not

dElHi DiLwAlOnKi

This is an incident when I was in Delhi/ noida. It was around 6.30 PM. I was coming from my training. At lakshmi nagar bus stop I caught the bus for noida. The bus was very much unoccupied. There were only 10 passengers. I took a seat. Then the bus rolled its wheels toward noida. Suddenly the weather was started to change. I felt icy breeze. Then suddenly the very black cloud came, and covered the blue ones.with in a short interval of time it started raining heavily. The strength of rain was growing heavier from time to time. It was very much out of the question for the bus to go ahead.But slowly slowly the bus had reached at Mother Dairy bus stop. From that place a girl, oops! An angel got into it. I caught a glimpse of her. She was extra special. In her black salwar suit she was looking miraculous. She had put her Dupatta on her head to keep away her from rain. I noticed her closely. Due to rain most of her body parts and clothes had became wet. Her dark eyes were half closed and s