Skip to main content

mY hRt SaId......Ths Is It............






We cannot envisage what life is up to and where it will take you, what will come about in your near-term future. Here I am going to narrate all of you something associated with this. I was setting up myself for going home for my MBA 2nd semester exam. But what transpired to me I do not know. Out of the blue my heart did want to meet my sweet and lovable bros, who live in Hyderabad. And abruptly I did decide to go to them. Then within 30 minutes I cancelled my ticket to home and booked a ticket for Hyderabad. The day before my journey I told Srikant (my younger Brother) about my coming. Next day I started my journey towards the Cyber city. There was an enormous ecstasy inside me as after a lengthy gap I was going to meet them. As per the schedule I did reach in Hyderabad. Srikant had come to the pickup point and we two brothers met in the bus stand. We did hug each other with an intense heart. Then we came to his room. He was as delighted as me due to my arrival. At that time his roommates were about to go for shopping. Then I also made my mind to go with them. I met with his roommates also. They were also good. Two of his roommates were my school mates. It was a different sensation to meet your school mates after such a gap. We all go to IN ORBIT mall. The shopping continued till 10 pm. After that my mind said me to do something different. So I told srikant:
Hey srikant….. let’s have a drink…………
Can we?
Ya why not! ( Srikant)
Tell me what will you take?
Let’s take a blender’s pride bottle to room. (Me)
OK Brother….. As your wish. (Srikant)
Then we bought that along with 2 Tu berg strong bottles, and some snacks.
We  did move towards to home. His roommates had brought the famous Hyderabadi Biriyani for dinner. So we all eat that. Then around 1 am we started to open the BP bottle. Within a moment srikant made the hall of his room into a duplicate bar, with a table, comparatively deem light, two attractive glasses, and a 15 inch screen of his laptop. Then the pegs were made. Actually we two were only there for drink. I was thinking to call Raja Bhai (our elder Brother), but it was too late, so I did not want to disturb him. Then with the cheers sound we picked up the full glasses. Actually this is an awesome and unlike feeling to have a drink with your brothers. And for me it was the identical thing. And with srikant, the feeling was marvelous. Because I had not drunk with him before this. And I had not thought in my wildest dream that I can drink with him someday. He is the guy; truly saying is nothing but a lotus. And all of you know what a lotus is. It comes from the dirtiest thing. He is like this only. From starting of his life, he has suffered and undergone many tuff situations. He has to fight with a lot of things. But due to his strong mind, ability he had come across all that bizarre things. He is like a diamond among all of us. So I do love him very much. And I did enjoy the drink with him. We two brothers with lots of talking and merriment did complete the bottle. And, at 5 am we decided to go to bed.
On the next day I got up at around 1 am. I had to meet Raja Bhai on that day. And in that day I had to leave Hyderabad for home. So I did wake up srikant. He became surprise after giving his eye towards the watch. It was around 1:15 am. Abruptly he called Raja Bhai, and told him about my coming. I also talked with him. He asked us to come to a certain place. After refreshing we went for that place. We did reach in the defined place. After a waiting of 10 minutes he came with his sexy and beautiful white Chevrolet Cruze. And till that time I had not known that Bhabi (his wife) is coming, and srikant also had not told me about this. We both went to his car, and met with them. I did see Bhabi for the first time. Both srikant and Raja Bhai introduced me to her. Then we all went for the lunch. After a long interval of time we three brothers met each other. So truly it was a great feeling. And at that time we were four including Bhabi. She seemed me nice and very much mixing. We did take our lunch with so much talking and past memories. Here I do want to tell one thing: really past and specially childhood memories gives a splendid and spectacular feeling. In between the lunch I did inform everybody about the time of my bus up to Visakhapatnam. There the actual scene started:
Vicky how will you go like this? ( Raja Bhai)
Is this the Proper way to meet your brothers after a long time?
You are not going today, I swear………….
But Bhai, I have to go, it is already 12th and my exam is on 14th. (Me)
So what you will leave from here tomorrow and reach home by 14th morning. This is not a big deal. (Raja Bhai)
Vicky Bhai, please stay today and we will have a blast tonight. ( Srikant)
Even Raja Bhai asked Bhabi to tell me to live.
She also said the same.
And I in between them fell in the spiders net. I had the desire for staying, but the exam date was too close, that is why I was denying.
In the end I did decide to cancel the ticket for 7:30 pm and cut the ticket for another bus at 11 pm.
They all agreed with the decision of mine. And in the end we came out from the restaurant.
Then we planned for the blast. We have 5 hours to enjoy our get together. So it had to be special. That is why we did decide to make this memorable with 4 bottles of Tu berg strong beer and last but not the least chicken. We came to Raja Bhai’s room and started the party. We three had not drunk together before, so it was really an extra ordinary feeling. Especially I was enjoying that moment very much. After 2 and half hours the bottles finished and we became empty handed. And I am a guy who cannot keep himself slow or you can say idle after taking 1 or two bottles. I do need more. There also the same case did arise. I was willing to take some more. I had not this type of quality before, but after working in the dry state, I had changed like this. At the same time Raja Bhai asked:
Anyone of you want something more?
And that was the hardest question. It made me to feel that as if I have faced this type of question in the papers of PSU’s. I was in the middle. To say yes, I have to cancel another ticket and I have to go by train to home. And all of you know how the situation will be after getting into train without confirm ticket. And the journey hour is 16 hours. By thinking all these things my mind went towards the NO option. I was willing to tell Bhai that no I do not want more, let’s go somewhere to eat, and from there I will go to the bus station and you will come home. But swear and promise of all the Gods in this world I could not. I could not tell that but
Let’s cancel the 11 pm ticket and let’s go for moreeee………………..
This I uttered from my very heart. And this was not only for drinking alcohol, but to spend more time with them and to enjoy their companion.
I think my utterance might have made them to make big eyes, but they all became happy. Then the plan for the night discussed. We three brothers came out from home. First we went to Srikant’s room to bring my attires. We took my attires, srikant’s needful things for the next day and last but not the least two bottles of Tuberg strong beer of last night. Then in the way only we drank that. After that, took some food from a restaurant. Then we did take a full bottle of Antiquity and three beers again. And finally came home with all these things. There with in 15 minutes party started again. This time we had a new member in our group and that was Bhabi. We three first completed the beer bottles and then brought glasses for the Antiquity. And truly saying the ongoing scene was really amazing. I became mesmerised. With alcohol every human being is very good in high thinking and philosophy. But I was thinking these things in normal sense. Really I was going with a beautiful phase of my life. In this way the bottle became emptied and we became loaded. In between this some of the interesting things were discussed. At one point we thought to go for some ice-cream and went for that also without any second thought. And truly speaking… the mid night ice cream was really awesome. And everybody should try ice cream after some alcohol. It is really an out of the ordinary thing. So I have a habit of doing this since my engineering life. Then after coming home we did sit again to complete the rest alcohol. With lots of gossip, discussion the time went on in a defined way. And among all of them at some point I did feel that the alcohol inside me has started its work on me. I felt something odd. So without thinking for a second I slept there only. Rest things I don’t know when they went for sleep or what did they do after that.
Srikant woke me up at 8 am on the next day. It was a shock for me, as the first train for home was at sharp 8:30 am. So another train I did miss for home. Then the mission search train started. We did search for the next train. We did find that another train is at 10am. So without wasting any time we three brothers went for that. Here the luck of mine played something different. We were about to reach in secunderabad station the train left for its destination. I did fail to catch this train also. And there the tension did arise. We three seemed horrified. We did not have anything to think. There is nothing in our mind what to do. Finally we came out from the station and tried every door of the tour and travels. But they also denied us with a cute smile. Then again we came to the station to search for the next train time. And the Indian Railway display board showed us a train Falaknuma express at 4 O’clock. A glittering smile showed in our face. At last we got something. And I did appreciate a line If there is a hope, there is a way………
Then Raja Bhai directly went to the T.T.E for consulting him about my ticket. And as the train was very much rush he gave me a ticket with the permission of just boarding into the train but not a seat. But something is better than nothing yaar….. And I had to go for home that is why I went for that. So finally I was about to go for home. It had already 12 O’clock. And we were very much hungry. So we did decide to take something. Then we go for the Famous Hyderabadi Biriyani. And this was also in Alfa, a famous Indian Biriyani Restaurant chain. It was really very tasty and spicy. Still we had 3 hours time. So we came to Raja Bhai’s room. There I refreshed myself and took some rest. At sharp 3 pm we left home for the station. But due to some urgent meeting Raja Bhai could not come with us. So by saying good bye and with a hug he went for his work. Then Srikant and me took an Auto and came to the station. We had just 1 hour and within that time we had to go 25 plus kms to reach at secunderabad station. 25 kms was not a big deal in 1 hour time, but the main thing was the huge traffic of the cyber city. Throughout the journey I was just thinking that what I will do if this train also…………….
During a journey normally there are two factors. And they are distance and time. And they are inversely proportional. Time goes on positively and distance in negative. One increase and other one decrease. But in that journey it seemed me as if there were three factors. Distance, time and my heart beat. There the Distance was constant and my heart beat and time were going inversely. And finally I reached in station at 3:55 pm. I had 5 minutes to go for the train. I ran for that without saying a proper good bye to my little brother and caught the train. Within a minute the train left the station. As I had not any confirm ticket so I stood near the toilet area of a bogie. The train ran its wheels. I was about to settle myself there only by keeping my luggage hurriedly a fold of human being came over there. They covered the bogie, the compartments and the toilet area also. Even there was not a little place vacant to stand properly. But nothing was in my hand, I had no other option. So With one leg I stood there only for the next 8 hours. After that I got a place to seat near the train entrance. I went there and sit. In this way I reached in my home town.
In true sense, the journey was very much pathetic. But they say: you have to lose something, if you have desire to get something. In Hyderabad I got lots of happy moment with my brothers, with Bhabi, so by comparing these, pain of the journey means nothing for me. For this I can go like this way hundred times in train. Actually to seat near the entrance of the gate is really awesome. You can see, feel the natural beauty as well as admire those. And last but not the least you can see beautiful girls coming for the toilet or wash basin; even you can closely know the true story of Indian railway and its stations.
In the end I do want to tell something………….
I had not anticipated about my Hyderabad trip like this way. But I had enjoyed a lot with them. And this will be the liveliest part of my life. So from my core heart thank you………….
Raja Bhai
Srikant
And…… Garima Bhabi………………………………

But my dear friends the story is not completed yet. i have to say an important thing here, with out that the story is incomplete, here i am going to say something about Raja Bhai, i am describing about him here because you have come to the end of the story, so if you will know about him here then you will admire him by forgetting about the above story..... coz he deserves this...........
in one word he is every parent's desired son. With this only you all can understand how he is. really he is suave, witty, genius,biddable,and last but not the least benevolent. from starting of my school life i have listened a lots of scolding from my parents due to him. they were willing me to be like him. But i could not be like him ever. this is the most saddest thing of my parents. but you only tell, how could the world bear two EINSTEIN!!!!!. in one ERA..... still one thing, i do admire a lot. he is such a nice brother to have. i wish him a great future,good luck and may he go to the height...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hE hD a LoVe StOrY

Again I came with a hair-raising, touchy, tear-jerking love story. Friends! I am assuming you will come across a different type of love story here. And dear….. It’s based upon actuality. Ram, from Kolkata was a guy from a pure Bengali family. After fell to pieces with his first girlfriend, due to the requirement, pressure of family he became bind to marry to a girl living nearby his home. Actually he had not any interest for the marriage, so he had not 100% commitment for the newly wedded girl. But whatever it may be, life goes on. And another thing was there, in his mind. And that was to support his family, mentally and financially. So he did start to look after his so called wife. Slowly slowly they became closer. And their social life went on. And here the main story did begin………………………………………… In a usual way life went on. And after eight months his life took a turn, and that was a razor-sharp turn. The destiny made him to do another shocking work. Ram was running a coaching c

HeArTfElT wOrDs......................

My Dearest Wife, Segments of life do revolutionize and it alters out of the blue. The stuffs you do set to go with, by and large does not materialize. For a variation, for an enhanced prospective it formulates you to step into a pristine way. My way of life, and intend was based on an exclusive thing. The foremost tenet and fuel to my subsistence was analogous from 2004 to 2011. But there some far-reaching things transpired which just wobbled me and rendered me petrified to tackle the most loathsome episode of my life.  When actuality hit me stiffly and I could not move an inch and utter a single thing then at that time I did feel that dream is just an asshole thing.  The break up or whatever people may call it had made me somehow different. I got addicted to such things which say using of it injurious to health. But at that time that was the only best option for me.   I was distracted, unmoved and boring. And that did affect my personal, professional life deeply.  There were not

dElHi DiLwAlOnKi

This is an incident when I was in Delhi/ noida. It was around 6.30 PM. I was coming from my training. At lakshmi nagar bus stop I caught the bus for noida. The bus was very much unoccupied. There were only 10 passengers. I took a seat. Then the bus rolled its wheels toward noida. Suddenly the weather was started to change. I felt icy breeze. Then suddenly the very black cloud came, and covered the blue ones.with in a short interval of time it started raining heavily. The strength of rain was growing heavier from time to time. It was very much out of the question for the bus to go ahead.But slowly slowly the bus had reached at Mother Dairy bus stop. From that place a girl, oops! An angel got into it. I caught a glimpse of her. She was extra special. In her black salwar suit she was looking miraculous. She had put her Dupatta on her head to keep away her from rain. I noticed her closely. Due to rain most of her body parts and clothes had became wet. Her dark eyes were half closed and s