Skip to main content

BABooYYeeee

Raja bhai is going to marry soon and won’t we make a celebration for one last time with him to give adieu to his bachelorhood!!! That came suddenly into my freaking mind one day while working inside the plant. And the same thing had come into the minds of Raja bhai, Srikant and Babu. So how couldn't we make that happen!!!. Finally after deciding for a while we four brothers did fix a date for that memorable event. It was 12th September I started my journey to Bangalore for the great gala from my working city Surat with uncontrollable excitements. Finally I touched Bangalore and they had come to the predefined place to receive me. We met each other after a long gap. So you can imagine how would be the situation. Here I want to tell something about the rest excluding me, so that it will be easy for all of you to identify the characters of the story.
Raja Bhai is the oldest among us, then Srikant is younger to me and the last Babu is the youngest in between all of us.
We four have some special corners inside our heart for each other. Then we moved towards Raja Bhai’s place. The main motto of the get together was to have a blast before Raja Bhai’s marriage because he is going to marry on 11-12-13. So as per the plan the preparation had been made by the three. Then I just made myself comfortable with in 10 minutes and made me sit with them for the party no-1. First 6 beer bottles opened with some tasty chicken nuggets. The bottles became empty and we became loaded gradually. In between this many past memories excavated. Some important talks also discussed. But the main thing, we were enjoying the ongoing scene. In this pattern the hands of clock moved to 9. And at that time we had to go to Asha Di’s place (Raja Bhai’s Sister) for the party no-2. So we packed ourselves with rest bottles and moved the wheels towards her home.
She welcomed us and I met with her husband Anirban Bhai. They were very cute and open-minded. After some chit-chat the party no-2 started. Alcohol took its best place i.e. in the glass. And with the cheers we gulped down that, one after another. Everybody was enjoying the moment, and I in between them might be enjoying the most. Because the devil mind inside me had started to do some foolish and unwanted things. I was shouting a lot, scolding the others and that is in a wicked manner. I had completely forgotten where I was exactly. I was in my sister’s home and they are too elder to me, but that thing had vanished from my mind. Now while remembering those things I can’t visualize the doings of mine. May be due to the long journey, loaded stomach with beers and finally the whisky made me a devil at that time. But nobody was barring me to do such things, because they were also enjoying the activities of mine. I had become the showstopper and the center of attraction.  In this fashion the party went on. But I had not any shame for that. With the flow of time the party ended and they did end that because of me. Then I went to hit the bed…. Ohh… sorry I did not go anywhere I slept there only because I was not in a condition to go anywhere. And Srikant’s condition was something like me. The alcohols inside his body were coming out with a certain break. Rest…. Raja Bhai, Anirban Bhai and Babu were in normal condition. The party No-2 finally drew its curtain but with lots of good and wicked moments.
It was the next day, at around 10 A.M I woke up. Head was spinning like hell. Last night’s drink was striking me hard. Heavy amount of hang-over was there. On the other hand except Raja Bhai all were watching last night’s video with lots of amusement. They had recorded all the activities of mine. I was not aware of my doings, but when for some minute I saw the devil of me seriously I did feel ashamed. I scolded myself. What I have done!!! I just came from that place. I did not have power to make an eye-contact with Asha Di and Anirban Bhai. But they had taken that lightly. They consolidate me. After that only I felt somewhat normal. But still that thing was pinching me. After that we made ourselves sit to eat lunch. Curd rice and chicken was there in lunch. I had not eaten curd till that time because I just hate that. its smell is like hell. But there I ate that without saying a single NO. I had not the power to say no due to fear. But in all honesty I can say that dish was really mouth-watering. In this way the lunch session did over. Then we moved ourselves to meet Lussy and Eti, who are my sisters. I had not met them since a long time. It was the pleasant time when I met two of them. There also we took some drink and enjoyed the moment. And finally the last night before coming to Surat came. In that night we played cards till dawn with some red wines. The next day I came to Surat by carrying lots of memorable moments. Overall the trip was just splendid. We guys enjoyed our time in a full manner. But that night’s activity of mine is still pinching me and make me feel somehow awkward.  Even I do have a fear of meeting them especially with Asha di and Anirban Bhai.

So here is the story of the Bangalore trip, which ended with lots of beautiful moments which we can remember and cherish. And guys’ one request to all of you…. please forget that BBaabbyyyooeee Incident, which makes me feel ashamed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hE hD a LoVe StOrY

Again I came with a hair-raising, touchy, tear-jerking love story. Friends! I am assuming you will come across a different type of love story here. And dear….. It’s based upon actuality. Ram, from Kolkata was a guy from a pure Bengali family. After fell to pieces with his first girlfriend, due to the requirement, pressure of family he became bind to marry to a girl living nearby his home. Actually he had not any interest for the marriage, so he had not 100% commitment for the newly wedded girl. But whatever it may be, life goes on. And another thing was there, in his mind. And that was to support his family, mentally and financially. So he did start to look after his so called wife. Slowly slowly they became closer. And their social life went on. And here the main story did begin………………………………………… In a usual way life went on. And after eight months his life took a turn, and that was a razor-sharp turn. The destiny made him to do another shocking work. Ram was running a coaching c

HeArTfElT wOrDs......................

My Dearest Wife, Segments of life do revolutionize and it alters out of the blue. The stuffs you do set to go with, by and large does not materialize. For a variation, for an enhanced prospective it formulates you to step into a pristine way. My way of life, and intend was based on an exclusive thing. The foremost tenet and fuel to my subsistence was analogous from 2004 to 2011. But there some far-reaching things transpired which just wobbled me and rendered me petrified to tackle the most loathsome episode of my life.  When actuality hit me stiffly and I could not move an inch and utter a single thing then at that time I did feel that dream is just an asshole thing.  The break up or whatever people may call it had made me somehow different. I got addicted to such things which say using of it injurious to health. But at that time that was the only best option for me.   I was distracted, unmoved and boring. And that did affect my personal, professional life deeply.  There were not

dElHi DiLwAlOnKi

This is an incident when I was in Delhi/ noida. It was around 6.30 PM. I was coming from my training. At lakshmi nagar bus stop I caught the bus for noida. The bus was very much unoccupied. There were only 10 passengers. I took a seat. Then the bus rolled its wheels toward noida. Suddenly the weather was started to change. I felt icy breeze. Then suddenly the very black cloud came, and covered the blue ones.with in a short interval of time it started raining heavily. The strength of rain was growing heavier from time to time. It was very much out of the question for the bus to go ahead.But slowly slowly the bus had reached at Mother Dairy bus stop. From that place a girl, oops! An angel got into it. I caught a glimpse of her. She was extra special. In her black salwar suit she was looking miraculous. She had put her Dupatta on her head to keep away her from rain. I noticed her closely. Due to rain most of her body parts and clothes had became wet. Her dark eyes were half closed and s